Title: Finding Paradise MULTi11-PLAZA
Genre: Adventure, RPG
Developer: Freebird Games
Publisher: Freebird Games
Release Date: 14 Dec, 2017
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Etc …
File Size: 1.73 GB / Single Link Compressed
Mirrors: Mega.nz, 1Fichier, Google Drive, Uptobox, Uploaded.net
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning… but only in their patients’ heads.
Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.
Finding Paradise is the 2nd full episode of To the Moon’s series. It follows the life of the doctors’ new patient, Colin, as they attempt to unravel a life that is split down the middle, and fulfill a wish that appears to be self-contradictory by nature.
• OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
• Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz+
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Graphics: 1024×768 High Color +
• Storage: 500 MB available space
• Sound Card: DirectX®: 9.0+
Additional Notes: Practically runs on a potato.
✓ GOOGLE DRIVE
Note: Links are interchangeable, if you find any dead links please report them to comment bellow
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
Full List of Supported Languages:
English, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Czech, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian, Portuguese-Brazil
• English = ENG.exe
• Simplified Chinese = SCH.exe
• Polish = POL.exe
• Ukrainian = UKR.exe
• Spanish = ESP.exe
• Korean = KOR.exe
• Italian = ITA.exe
• Portuguese-Brazil = PT-BR.exe
• Czech = CZH.exe *
• Russian = RUS.exe *
• German = GER.exe *
Some AV’s may report a false alert on the .exe – please ignore that.
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead